Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week 12: Prompt 3

My dearest boyfriend,
I met the most amazing person last week, named Angelica. She actually cared what I had to say, she listened to all my thoughts and desires. When I was sad, she held me. When I laughed, she laughed also. When I was quiet and enjoyed the silence, she held my hand and enjoyed it with me. At first I thought that she would make a great friend, but the more attention she showed me, the more attractive she became to me. I needed to talk to you, and you weren't there, but when I called her, she picked up the phone. She never doubts me, and finds the silver linings in my failures. I met someone last week, and she is better then you. I am sorry you have to find out this way, trust me, these feeling are new to me as well. I don't know where it will lead, or if she is "The One", but I know that with her, I am willing to find out.
Love,
Your Girlfriend

1 comment:

  1. The 51st way to leave your lover....

    Fact, fiction, fantasy?

    ReplyDelete