Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week 12: Prompt 1


1. Walk away slowly
2. Walk away fast
3. Pick a fight and run out the door
4. Shoot him in the ass
5. Sneak away when he is at work
6. Cheat on him with someone else
7. Tell him you don't love him anymore
8. Tell him he's a dork
9. Throw his stuff out the window
10. Burn his clothes in the yard
11. Take him out to eat and leave him with the check
12. Drop him off at the bus station
13. Say you hate the way he chews
14. Tell him he's bad in bed
15. "It's not you, it's me"
16. Move out so you can "find yourself"
17. Change the locks
18. Never admit your wrong
19. Say you never loved him in the first place
20. I'm just not ready to settle down
21. "Honey, I'm gay"
22. Tell him he is too nice
23. I am not good enough for you
24. We need some space
25. I'm too young and haven't experienced enough things
26. Get him in trouble so he goes to jail
27. You're not Mr. Right, just Mr. Right-Now
28. Blame it on his religion or lack there of
29. Tell him he is ugly
30. Say you imagined your dream husband looking and acting like the exact opposite of him
31. Tell him "I think you love me more then I love you"
32. I'm looking for a long term relationship, just not with you
33. All my friends at the gay bar encourage me to go through the sex change, do you?
34. You remind me of my dead ex-husband... Let's get married
35. I'm dying...and I can't ask you to watch me slowly fade away....Please, go now and remember me as I am
36. Remember when I asked you out?? Well.... I was talking to the guy behind you
37. God said that you are not the one
38. My parents don't like you
39. Tell him you want a baby
40. Let's just be friends
41. Look at my horoscope! "...a new love in your life..." Well, gotta follow my guiding star...
42. Goodbye. I don't want to see you again. Goodbye, I don't even wanna be your friend. So get out now before I call security.
43. “I love you but sometimes love isn’t enough.”
44. “I can’t see a future with you.”
45. Take a job out of state and don't invite him
46. "I hate you!"47. Act like a bitch until he dumps you
48. Be overly clingy and needy until he can't stand it
49. Say you joined a cult
50. Change your Facebook status to "Single"

1 comment:

  1. Whew, a lot of these are both realistic and harsh. They also read like you had no trouble whatsoever writing them down at top speed--as if they were right on tap, just waiting to be accessed! Yikes! NIce list--50 linked mini mini mini vignettes.

    ReplyDelete