Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week 9: Prompt 1

A list of random things about me:

1. I am easily angered
2. I would rather have a gun in my hand then money in the bank
3. I have a hard time loving people
4. I have trust issues
5. Before falling asleep I try to control my dreams by thinking about something I want to dream about
6. I am petrified of the dark
7. I always feel second best
8. Sometimes I feel unloveable
9. I am happiest when I am in a relationship
10. I hate girly girls, but whenever I go shopping I tend to buy clothes girly girls wear
11. All my best friends move away, I am beginning to think it's my fault
12. I think that college pre req's are pointless and a waste of time, I wish apprenticeships still exsisted
13. I am good with money, when I have it, I hide it, so it can't get spent
14. I am good at making my friends laugh
15. If I dish it, I can take it
16. I have many regrets with past relationships
17. I am obsessed as Ted Mosby about finding "the One"
18. I lie often, about menial things
19. I have a boring life
20. I've been bitten by the travel bug and want to go to all 50 states, Ireland, Paris, England, OK, most of Europe
21. I never thought I could love something so much until I got my dog
22. I have fears that I will be a terrible mother, it keeps me up at night (I'm not even preggars!)
23. I hate just as hard as I love
24. My sister is selfish, even though I have given her anything I can within my means
25. I hate relationship head games
26. My parents taught me to be independent and never let someone see you cry

1 comment:

  1. This prompt always gets good stuff--I'm so very happy it belongs in with vignettes because, in effect, what you have done here is construct a 26 item portrait of yourself--just one dab of paint after another creating the picture. And the items you've chosen are telling and interesting ones.

    ReplyDelete